Comment on page
dVaults / dTokens
dToken can be understood as the equity token for any vault, which represents your share of equity in the vault. Using EOS as an example, you can get slightly less than 1000 dEOS by depositing 1000 EOS. If the current price is 1 dEOS = 1.01 EOS, then you can mint 1000/1.01 = 990 dEOS. If there are 99,000 dEOS in the entire vault, it means you own 1% of the total EOS in the pool.
- Vaults employ strategies to automate the best yield farming opportunities available.
- They were designed so that the community could work together to build new strategies to find the best yield.
- Simply put vaults can do this:
- Use any asset as liquidity.
- Use liquidity as collateral and manage collateral at a safe level in order to avoid a default.
- Borrow stablecoins.
- Put the stablecoins to work on some farming.
- Reinvest earned stablecoins.
EOS - Stakes EOS into REX and votes for proxy with highest yield. Currently voting for newposproxyh.
DAPP - Stakes DAPP tokens to the dadgoverndsp DSP, which contributes 100% of inflation rewards back into the DAPP vault.
BOXVP - BOXVP tokens are the DefiBox LP tokens for the EOS-DAD LP. Vault strategy continuously swaps collected fees and mined BOX tokens into a 50/50 ratio of EOS and DAD tokens, which are deposited back into the vault.
BOXWQ - BOXWQ tokens are the DefiBox LP tokens for the DAD-DAPP LP. Vault strategy continuously swaps collected fees and mined BOX tokens into a 50/50 ratio of DAD and DAPP tokens, which are deposited back into the vault.